Designed to complement a Firehawk wireless fire detection and alarm system, the FH700HIA alarm kit is comprised of a control unit with integrated high-intensity flashing strobe light and a wired vibrating pad to alert occupants who are deaf or hard of hearing to an emergency. The control unit is mains powered with a sealed back-up battery and can be left free-standing or installed on a wall with the included bracket, while the vibrating pad is intended to be slipped under a pillow or seat cushion.
- Designed to alert deaf or hard of hearing occupants to a fire or carbon monoxide emergency
- Power: 230V mains powered with battery backup
- Backup: 10 year sealed self-charging lithium battery
- Warranty: 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Sealed lithium back-up battery is constantly recharged from mains power
- Interlink with Firehawk wireless smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide alarms - when a potential fire is detected, all interlinked alarms will sound
- Features a control unit with high-intensity strobe light and wired vibrating pad
- Strobe light flashes at no higher than 2Hz – below common trigger frequencies for photosensitive epilepsy
- Vibrating pad for placement under pillows or seating cushions
- Strobe unit can be wall-mounted or free-standing for easy installation
- Can also be used to wake young children who may not be woken by the frequency of a standard alarm
- Separate LED indicators for power, fault, fire, and carbon monoxide
- Multiple FH700HIA hard of hearing alarm kits can be connected to the same alarm system
- CE marked and conforms to BS 5446-3: 2015
Please note: This kit cannot detect smoke, heat, fire, or carbon monoxide and must be interlinked with other Firehawk wireless alarms to function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.