Thermal heat alarm device with wireless interlink.
Low Battery Indication: A short acoustic “beep” will sound and LED flash every 48 seconds when the voltage is below 2.85V. In this stage it will continue for minimum 30 days, and can drive the alarm for 4 minutes.
Sound Pattern: Heat alarm condition is indicated by a series of three successive tones.
Visible Indicators: A red LED is used to indicate the following conditions:
- alarm condition is indicated by a flash every 0.5 seconds
- normal operation is indicated by a flash every 48 seconds
The heat alarm includes a push button switch built into the top of the alarm for easy access.
The pushbutton has the following functions:
- set up - press the button to start sending out a specific house code to the others alarms
- hush – during an alarm condition this immediately silences the alarm when pressed. When the button is released, the alarm remains silenced for 10 minutes
- test – when not in alarm the sounder can be activated to provide a sensor OK test function. While the button is pressed, the audible and visible indicators are activated if the sensor is OK
Designed for installation in private homes or garages with risk for smoky, dusty or humid environment, as for example kitchen and garage area.
This alarm can be connected with other alarms from the CAVIUS Wireless alarm family or function as a stand alone alarm.
The alarm makes a reading every 8 seconds. At unusual readings (going into alarm stage), the readings are taken every 2 seconds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.