- Smart RF: Compatible with and activated by any Smart RF device
- Mains powered with rechargeable battery back-up
- Designed to provide additional protection to those with hearing loss, who may not hear the audible alarm from a smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarm
- The flashing strobe provides a visual warning for waking hours, while the vibrating pad may be placed under a pillow or mattress, and is suitable for waking someone to alert them when a smoke alarm sounds
- Will activate if smoke or CO triggers any alarm in the network
- Will detect and indicate a low battery warning from any smoke, heat or CO alarm within the network
- Can be wall mounted or free-standing, offering flexibility in positioning
- Enables low level testing of all interlinked products in the network, avoiding the need to reach up to ceiling mounted alarms to test
Positioning: Can be wall mounted or freestanding offering greater flexibility in positioning
Connected Home compatibility: Add a Smart RF Module to interlink with FS2126-T Smoke, SM-SN-1 Mains Smoke, FS1226-T Heat, HM-SN-1 Mains Heat and FS1326-T Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.