The Honeywell Home R200H-N1 is a heat alarm powered by a tamper-proof 10 year lithium battery which will last the full lifespan of the alarm. Designed for installation in areas which are prone to dust, fumes or transient smoke such as in kitchens or garages where a smoke alarm would trigger false alarms.
The R200H-N1 contains a radio-interlink module allowing it to be interconnected with up to 11 other compatible alarms from the Honeywell Home R200 series to create an interlinked system, where if one alarm goes off, all connected alarms will activate.
- Powered by a sealed for life 10 year lithium battery
- Alarm memory features provides a visual indication of a previous alarm activation
- Can be radio-interlinked with up to 11 other compatible Honeywell Home alarms
- Ultra slim and compact design makes the alarm highly discreet
- Will sound an end-of-life signal when the alarm requires replacement
- Alarm siren can be silenced for up to 10 minutes in the case of a false alarm
- Fault tones can be silenced for up to 9 hours to reduce nuisance noise
- Loud 85dB sounder when alarm is activated
- Automatically self-tests sensor and electronics to check for faults
- Features a do not disturb mode at night
- CE marked and UKCA marked
- BSI Kitemarked to BS 5446-2:2003
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Suitable for use as part of a BS5839-6 Grade F1 system
- Meets the requirements of the 2022 England, Scotland and Wales legislations for fire alarms in homes
Approvals & Standards
CE / Q Label / NF / SBSC / VdS / EN 14604:2005 + AC:2008 / UKCA / EN 62368-1:2014 / Kitemark / BS 5446-2:2003 / B-Mark
Datasheet & Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.